Agenda for Parade Meeting: May 15, 2010
From Critical Practice Chelsea
ACTION POINTS from May 10 Meeting
- Neil to e-mail e-flier around to use again.
- Ken to line up a few student volunteers for Saturday
- Scott bring biscuits for Saturday
- Ken to arrange the crates; they'll have barriers around them for security
- Ken to deal with Health and Safety
- Ken to ask the architects to give instructions for the crates
- Marsha to draw up a timetable of building the crates
- Ken to order 10 tarps 2x6meters each
- Marsha to contact her contact to contact Bob and Roberta Smith to advertise.
- Miriam to do a major mail out tomorrow
- Marsha to order 200 bags and foam
- Neil to make stencil of critical practice
- Neil et. Al. to send Marsha some e-mails RE her email for contacts RE stalls
- Ken to organize with the students the cakes and snacks.
- Marsha to ask Michaela to deliver flipcharts / stands
- Cinzia to set up a new page to subscribe to barcamps
- Ola to send a project book tomorrow
- To follow up on the internet hotspots on the Parade ground
Item 1: Unload crates
To discuss: No discussion! Unload the crates.
Item 2: Experiment with crates while we're waiting for the second delivery
To discuss: How building the furniture might work best; sizes of tables
Item 3: Anticipate Sunday and Monday
To refersh: Action plan for the week
return to Parade