Meeting Agenda 30 June

From Critical Practice Chelsea
Jump to: navigation, search

Agenda

DATE Tuesday 30th June 2015
LOCATION Lounge block E, 10a.30pm till 2pm, Chelsea College of Arts, Millbank

Appoint Chair

Appoint Minute Taker

Item 1: REVIEW ACTIONS FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS

To discuss:
Action: (All) finalise confirmation of attendees by end of Friday 19th June.
Action: (All) prepare information for invoices in batches to forward to Kuba.
Action: (Kuba) to prepare invoices based on the confirmation page. Invitees will need to fill in bank details etc in advance of the market.
Action: Urgent (All) to confirm budget requirements by Friday 19th June.
Action: (All) Update wiki with stall requirements i.e. physical structures.
Action: DWG to decide on who to invite.
Action: (All) update wiki with proposed invitees or send email to Kuba.
Action: (Neil F) Increase power of laser cutting for Felt tokens
Action: (All) Press: to propose invitees and populate list.
Action: (Curatorial Working Group) provide instructions text of what we want them to provide – part of the curatorial pack.
Action: (All) Inform what we need from stallholders and generate content for marketing and publication.
Action:Who will take responsibility for organising platform of skype session for future meetings?
Action: Neil C will check if Chelsea already has eye hooks or buy them.
Action: Marsha to check with Shibboleth about some sheets of plywood she might have.
Action: Karem will source some sheets of MDF.
Action: Andreas will calculate how much timber and sheets for surfaces we need. Also how many screws, hessian sacks and sand.
Action: Neil C will order the timber on Monday and organise delivery. Neil will also order hessian sacks, sand, screws, tarpaulins, eye hooks (if needed), bungee rope (or bungees), screw-heads,
Action: Lee will coordinate cutting some timber in advance to length that we are sure we need.
Action: Andreas will bring 10 straps to secure the stalls

Everybody will lend they tools. Please label them properly.</blockquote>

Action: Kuba will coordinate the schedule, compiling a paper one and making sure that this is available every day. We will start the schedule at the next meeting on Tue 30th June.
Action: Andreas will compile the final version of the book with measurements.
Action: Various members of CP will print and bind the books in time to use them from Fri 3rd July.
Action: Marsha and Andreas will coordinate the positioning of stalls near the sockets in relation to their need for electricity.
Action: Amy will coordinate catering. Other CPers will take charge of food on the day depending on schedule.
Action: Karem has compiled a list of who is bringing which tools and will post it on the wiki.
Action: Angela will take charge of the first-aid box
Action: Angela will take charge of pets with water bowls
Action: Lee will coordinate with Helen and students in relation to the schedule.
Action: Andreas will repurpose the instruction book to include traces of the construction of the market and models of the stalls after the event.
Action: Cinzia to design a simple leaflet to invite stallholders to make offers for their or other stalls.
Action: We will also need signage to indicate that stalls can be claimed by anybody (Metod?)

Item 2: SCHEDULE FOR BUILDING THE STALLS AND SETTING UP THE MARKET

To discuss: Kuba will coordinate and start a paper schedule to be displayed everyday. We need to creat a digital one as well.
Goodgym Wednesday 8th at 7pm.
Cutting wood

Item 3: CATERING

To discuss: Amy has offered to coordinate. We need to start a system to plan how to delegate cooking, delivering, etc. Budget?

Item 4: TITLE

To discuss:BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF CONTENT

Item 5: Any Other Business (AOB)

To discuss: BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF CONTENT



Here are the meeting minutes (insert link)



return to Agendas

return to Main Page