Meeting Agenda for 21 10 10
Return to Main Page
DATE: Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 5:00pm
LOCATION: Karem's studio
Appoint Minute Taker
Item 1: TINAG
To discuss: Organization and Structure of Discussion
- Aspects/Interests/Themes - please come with a couple so we can anticipate the discussion
- Marsha to feedback on "Recessional Aesthetics"
- Organization - who is going to bring what?
- Do we want refreshments? *Should Marsha bring her tea trolley?
- Who will bring the projector from Chelsea?
- Can someone bring a computer? From Chelsea?
- Marsha will bring an extension cord
- Marsha will bring her sound system
Item 2; Parade Legacy Publication
To discuss: Engaging with the content
- Additional feedback from/for Neil on the project notes?
- Marsha and Neil have received quite a few contributions from stall holders
- Who hasn't submitted anything? Who will help to produce these entries?
- Marsha to feedback back on glossary developments...
Item 3; What does membership in CP entail?
To discuss: The nuts'n bolts of CP membership...
- Marsha to report on Sharon's interest in joining CP and Marsha's proposal that we do a short two-hour workshop on being a member combined with a Christmas event. We'd explore what membership entails--which would be useful for new members Karem and Sharon as well as established members looking for a refresher.
Item 4: Matadero
To discuss: Neil to report back from recent Madrid trip and discussion with Ranchito
Item 5: Marsha and Method to report back on Institutions of Culture, Work, & Education at the Impasse: What is Worth Fighting For?
To discuss: Where things are at and how CP might contribute in November as well as Scott's ambivalence...
Item 5: Any news on fixing the email list?
To discuss: Neil to report back
Item 6: Any Other Business (AOB)
To discuss: BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF CONTENT
here are the INSERT MINUTES LINK