Minutes 9th September, RFH
From Critical Practice Chelsea
DATE 9th September, 2012
THOSE PRESENT: Metod, Neil, Karem, Marsha, Kuba
Item 1: Graz
To discuss: to discuss upcoming project
- Neil is in frequent contact. He has requested tables and chairs.
- Signup – we're not sure it will work via e-announcement. The organisers will announce it at other events. We anticipate talking to people and persuading them face-to-face
- We agree to make a flyer: Flyer to include a description of our event and an invitation to attend the meeting
- It would be good to have signs—bamboo sticks cable-tied to the tables
- Our market will be a space for the general assembly
- Kuba suggests that we meet with interested stallholders a day in advance
- We agree to have a meeting on Monday to prep for Tuesday 1:00 – 2:00
Action: RECORD ACTION
Item 2: Next meeting
- September 17, 2012: 3-6
Item 3: Debrief for the Brokers
- We need to debrief around the Brokers
- Marsha says that she's interested in developing research around Documentitus
- We agree to send a follow-up email to those who walked with us to cultivate our network.
- Metod to create a ‘hipster flyer’
- Karem to create five CP stamps and P2P logo and ‘exchange’
- Neil to check with organizers about using the parallel space for our prep meeting
- Neil to inquire about the size of the event so we have a sense of what the market might be
- Neil to ask organizers to about bamboo/supports. Will there be materials for building and customizing the stalls? (stable guns, paints, markers, etc.)
- Neil to ask how much install time we have.
- All: to send a follow-up email to those who walked with us.
- Packing list
- Cable ties
here are the INSERT MINUTES LINK
return to minutes