Parade Agendas and Minutes

From Critical Practice Chelsea
Jump to: navigation, search

Return to Main Page * Parade

When: 15th June, 5:00

Location: Research Baseroom Description: Towards the legacy presentation

There was no agenda for this meeting

Minutes

Action Points:
  • When are we going to debrief Parade and continue the fascinating conversation we started when Kuba was here on May 24th?
  • Basia agrees to type up the notes from the barcamp
  • We're still waiting for "the book" from Ola and Mihow
  • We agree to begin by indexing all that we have, including all the images
  • Method will send a template for how the digital files should be named.
  • Neil will buy two hard drives - ones for the moving image archive and the other for the print stuff
  • The Circular Artefact Working Group will meet on July 8th at 2:00 to discuss the digital aspect of the project - all the stuff should be aggregated by then.
  • The Rectangular Artefact Working Group will meet on July 15th at 4:00 to discuss taking the print publication forward
  • Marsha will send Method info on the Department 21 event
  • Marsha will write to TINAG about needing a little more time to organise CP's October contribution
  • Marsha will send out mailing lists so we all know who is on which group
When: 17th May, 9am - 10am

Location: Cafe, Parade Ground, Chelsea
Description: Anticipating the week ahead

Agenda Minutes

Action Points:

DSC00189.JPG

When: 15th May, 8am - 11am

Location: Parade Ground, Chelsea
Description: Unloading the crates

Agenda Minutes

Action Points:

  • Previous action points not reviewed
When: 10th May, 5pm - 7pm

Location: Research Office, Chelsea
Description: Working group

Action Points:
  • Neil to e-mail e-flier around to us again.
  • Ken to line up a few student volunteers for Saturday
  • Scott bring biscuits for Saturday
  • Ken to arrange the crates; they'll have barriers around them for security
  • Ken to deal with Health and Safety
  • Ken to ask the architects to give instructions for the crates
  • Marsha to draw up a timetable of building the structure see this schedule
  • Ken to order 10 tarps 2x6meters each Marsha ordered them on Tuesday
  • Marsha to contact her contact to contact Bob and Roberta Smith to advertise.
  • Miriam to do a major mail out tomorrow
  • Marsha to order 200 bags and foam We've subsequently agreed to go for 300 bags and two sizes of cushions
  • Neil to make stencil of critical practice
  • Neil et. al. to send Marsha some e-mails RE her email for contacts RE stalls
  • Ken to organize with the students the cakes and snacks.
  • Marsha to ask Michaela to deliver flipcharts / stands Michaela only has one white board but has agreed to source others at Chelsea
  • Cinzia to set up a new page to subscribe to barcamps
  • Ola to send a project book tomorrow - What's a project book?
  • To follow up on the internet hotspots on the Parade ground

When: 5th May, 2pm - 4.35pm
Location: Research Office, Chelsea
Description: Working group

Action Points:
  • Neil to ask Alan Graham about wireless hotspots.
  • Marsha to contact Ken RE Cushions
  • Neil to buy wire cutters & pliers on Brick Lane.
  • Marsha to email Open Music Archive regarding what equipment they need for Friday night
  • Marsha to contact Mike regarding needs for cooking
  • Marsha to contact people from SALT about being roving reporters
When: 26th April, 3:30pm - 4:30

Location: Research Office, Chelsea
Description: Working group

Action Points:

  • Neil to collate and e-mail Ewelina budget awards as they’re made.
  • Marsha to make a call to research students
  • Neil to mention Parade at FLAG
  • Ken could send something to an architectural magazine or similar that may have something of interest afterwards.
  • Marsha to find out about Hashtag.
  • Marsha would be interested in putting together a press kit.
  • To send to e-flyer Sarah Tuesday; Neil to get e-mail / contact her.
  • Michaela to send pictures to the architect from FLAG.
  • Edit equipment list
  • Marsha to find 3-5 roving reporters.
When: 15th April, 2:00

Location: Research Office, Chelsea
Description: Working group

more soon

When 26th March 2010 at 11am -
Location: The Research Office, Chelsea
"Description:" Working group

more soon





Return to Main Page * Parade