Difference between revisions of "Agenda for Meeting on 27th March 2009"

From Critical Practice Chelsea
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 5: Line 5:
  
 
<h2>Agenda</h2>
 
<h2>Agenda</h2>
<blockquote><b>DATE</b> Tuesday 14th November 2006 <br>
+
<blockquote><b>DATE</b> Tuesday 27th March 2009 <br>
  
<b>LOCATION</b> Room AG07, 6.30pm till 8pm, Chelsea College of Art and Design, Millbank</blockquote>
+
<b>LOCATION</b> TBC</blockquote>
  
 
----
 
----
Line 22: Line 22:
  
 
<b>Item 2;  [[Embodied Public Domain]]</b>
 
<b>Item 2;  [[Embodied Public Domain]]</b>
 
  
 
<blockquote> To discuss: Cinzia and Marsha to report on their [[Embodied Public Domain]] proposal: rationale, AHRC funding, etc.</blockquote>
 
<blockquote> To discuss: Cinzia and Marsha to report on their [[Embodied Public Domain]] proposal: rationale, AHRC funding, etc.</blockquote>
  
  
 +
<b>Item 3; Marsha to raise concerns about transparency and notification</b>
  
 +
<blockquote> To discuss: Also, questions about editing the wiki - Why is she unable, for example, to edit the "contents" section of the budget page?</blockquote>
  
<b>Item 3; Marsha to raise concerns about transparency and notification</b>
 
  
 +
<b>Item 4: Trip to Poland</b>
 +
<blockquote> To discuss:Who will be going? What do we want to achieve? Logistics? Budget?</blockquote>
  
<blockquote> To discuss: Also, questions about editing the wiki - Why is she unable, for example, to edit the "contents" section of the budget page?</blockquote>
 
  
  
 +
<b>Item 5: Funding from IAM</b>
 +
<blockquote> To discuss: What do we need to do next (eg detailed budget?) By when?</blockquote>
  
  
<b>Item 4: TITLE</b>
 
<blockquote> To discuss:BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF CONTENT</blockquote>
 
  
 +
<b>Item 6: Any other funding news?</b>
 +
<blockquote> To discuss: What else can we try?</blockquote>
  
  
  
<b>Item 5: Any Other Business (AOB)</b>
 
<blockquote> To discuss: BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF CONTENT</blockquote>
 
  
  
 +
<b>Item 7: Participants</b>
 +
<blockquote> To discuss:Update on invitations.</blockquote>
  
 +
 +
 +
 +
 +
<b>Item 8: Any Other Business (AOB)</b>
 +
<blockquote> To discuss: Brief update on the bank account</blockquote>
 +
 +
 +
 +
 +
 +
 +
----
 +
here are the <b>INSERT MINUTES LINK</b>
  
  
 
----
 
----
 
Return to [[Main Page]]
 
Return to [[Main Page]]

Revision as of 08:13, 16 March 2009

  1. Discuss shift from 'public space' to 'public domain'. See Marsha's question here
  2. Cinzia and Marsha to report on their Embodied Public Domain
  3. Marsha to raise concerns about transparency and notification - also, questions about editing the wiki - Why is she unable, for example, to edit the "contents" section of the budget page?


Agenda

DATE Tuesday 27th March 2009
LOCATION TBC

Appoint chair

Appoint Minute Taker


Item 1: PUBLIC SPACE AND PUBLIC DOMAIN

To discuss: Shift from 'public space' to 'public domain'. See Marsha's question here


Item 2; Embodied Public Domain

To discuss: Cinzia and Marsha to report on their Embodied Public Domain proposal: rationale, AHRC funding, etc.


Item 3; Marsha to raise concerns about transparency and notification

To discuss: Also, questions about editing the wiki - Why is she unable, for example, to edit the "contents" section of the budget page?


Item 4: Trip to Poland

To discuss:Who will be going? What do we want to achieve? Logistics? Budget?


Item 5: Funding from IAM

To discuss: What do we need to do next (eg detailed budget?) By when?


Item 6: Any other funding news?

To discuss: What else can we try?



Item 7: Participants

To discuss:Update on invitations.



Item 8: Any Other Business (AOB)

To discuss: Brief update on the bank account





here are the INSERT MINUTES LINK



Return to Main Page