Difference between revisions of "Agenda for Meeting on 27th March 2009"

From Critical Practice Chelsea
Jump to: navigation, search
m
Line 1: Line 1:
#Discuss shift from 'public space' to 'public domain'. See Marsha's question [[Parade Q&A| here]] <br>
 
#Cinzia and Marsha to report on their [[Embodied Public Domain]]<br>
 
#Marsha to raise concerns about transparency and notification - also, questions about editing the wiki - Why is she unable, for example, to edit the "contents" section of the budget page?<br>
 
 
 
 
<h2>Agenda</h2>
 
<h2>Agenda</h2>
 
<blockquote><b>DATE</b> Tuesday 27th March 2009 <br>
 
<blockquote><b>DATE</b> Tuesday 27th March 2009 <br>

Revision as of 08:14, 16 March 2009

Agenda

DATE Tuesday 27th March 2009
LOCATION TBC

Appoint chair

Appoint Minute Taker


Item 1: PUBLIC SPACE AND PUBLIC DOMAIN

To discuss: Shift from 'public space' to 'public domain'. See Marsha's question here


Item 2; Embodied Public Domain

To discuss: Cinzia and Marsha to report on their Embodied Public Domain proposal: rationale, AHRC funding, etc.


Item 3; Marsha to raise concerns about transparency and notification

To discuss: Also, questions about editing the wiki - Why is she unable, for example, to edit the "contents" section of the Budget page?


Item 4: Trip to Poland

To discuss: Who will be going? What do we want to achieve? Logistics? Budget?


Item 5: Funding from IAM

To discuss: What do we need to do next (eg detailed budget?) By when?


Item 6: Any other funding news?

To discuss: What else can we try?



Item 7: Participants

To discuss:Update on invitations.



Item 8: Any Other Business (AOB)

To discuss: Brief update on the bank account





here are the INSERT MINUTES LINK



Return to Main Page