Difference between revisions of "Agenda for Meeting on 27th March 2009"

From Critical Practice Chelsea
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 1: Line 1:
 
<h2>Agenda</h2>
 
<h2>Agenda</h2>
 
<blockquote><b>DATE</b> Tuesday 27th March 2009 <br>
 
<blockquote><b>DATE</b> Tuesday 27th March 2009 <br>
 +
<blockquote><b>TIME</b> 2pm <br>
  
 
<b>LOCATION</b> TBC</blockquote>
 
<b>LOCATION</b> TBC</blockquote>
Line 22: Line 23:
  
 
<b>Item 3; Marsha to raise concerns about transparency and notification</b>
 
<b>Item 3; Marsha to raise concerns about transparency and notification</b>
 
 
<blockquote> To discuss: Also, questions about editing the wiki - Why is she unable, for example, to edit the "contents" section of the [[Budget]] page?</blockquote>
 
<blockquote> To discuss: Also, questions about editing the wiki - Why is she unable, for example, to edit the "contents" section of the [[Budget]] page?</blockquote>
  
Line 38: Line 38:
 
<b>Item 6: Any other funding news?</b>
 
<b>Item 6: Any other funding news?</b>
 
<blockquote> To discuss: What else can we try?</blockquote>
 
<blockquote> To discuss: What else can we try?</blockquote>
 
 
  
  
  
 
<b>Item 7: Participants</b>
 
<b>Item 7: Participants</b>
<blockquote> To discuss:Update on invitations.</blockquote>
+
<blockquote> To discuss: Update on invitations (Neil on RSA, Cinzia on An Architekture, Kuba on Polish artists/architects).</blockquote>
 
+
 
+
  
  
Line 52: Line 48:
 
<b>Item 8: Any Other Business (AOB)</b>
 
<b>Item 8: Any Other Business (AOB)</b>
 
<blockquote> To discuss: Brief update on the bank account</blockquote>
 
<blockquote> To discuss: Brief update on the bank account</blockquote>
 
 
 
  
  

Revision as of 08:41, 16 March 2009

Agenda

DATE Tuesday 27th March 2009
TIME 2pm
LOCATION TBC

Appoint chair

Appoint Minute Taker


Item 1: PUBLIC SPACE AND PUBLIC DOMAIN

To discuss: Shift from 'public space' to 'public domain'. See Marsha's question here


Item 2; Embodied Public Domain

To discuss: Cinzia and Marsha to report on their Embodied Public Domain proposal: rationale, AHRC funding, etc.


Item 3; Marsha to raise concerns about transparency and notification

To discuss: Also, questions about editing the wiki - Why is she unable, for example, to edit the "contents" section of the Budget page?


Item 4: Trip to Poland

To discuss: Who will be going? What do we want to achieve? Logistics? Budget?


Item 5: Funding from IAM

To discuss: What do we need to do next (eg detailed budget?) By when?


Item 6: Any other funding news?

To discuss: What else can we try?


Item 7: Participants

To discuss: Update on invitations (Neil on RSA, Cinzia on An Architekture, Kuba on Polish artists/architects).


Item 8: Any Other Business (AOB)

To discuss: Brief update on the bank account



here are the INSERT MINUTES LINK



Return to Main Page