Difference between revisions of "Agenda for Meeting on 27th March 2009"

From Critical Practice Chelsea
Jump to: navigation, search
(New page: #Discuss shift from 'public space' to 'public domain'. See Marsha's question here <br> #Cinzia and Marsha to report on their Embodied Public Domain<br> #Marsha to raise...)
 
 
(9 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
#Discuss shift from 'public space' to 'public domain'. See Marsha's question [[Parade Q&A| here]] <br>
+
<h2>Agenda</h2>
#Cinzia and Marsha to report on their [[Embodied Public Domain]]<br>
+
<blockquote><b>DATE</b> Tuesday 27th March 2009 <br>
#Marsha to raise concerns about transparency and notification - also, questions about editing the wiki - Why is she unable, for example, to edit the "contents" section of the budget page?<br>
+
<blockquote><b>TIME</b> 2pm <br>
 +
 
 +
<b>LOCATION</b> '''Royal Festival Hall'''. ''At the back - furthest from the river - on the left''</blockquote>
 +
 
 +
----
 +
<b>Appoint chair</b>
 +
 
 +
<b> Appoint Minute Taker </b>
 +
 
 +
 
 +
<b>Item 1:  PUBLIC SPACE AND PUBLIC DOMAIN</b>
 +
 
 +
<blockquote> To discuss: Shift from 'public space' to 'public domain'. See Marsha's question [[Parade Q&A| here]] <br></blockquote>
 +
 
 +
 
 +
<b>Item 2;  [[Embodied Public Domain]]</b>
 +
 
 +
<blockquote> To discuss: Cinzia and Marsha to report on their [[Embodied Public Domain]] proposal: rationale, AHRC funding, etc.</blockquote>
 +
 
 +
 
 +
<b>Item 3; Marsha to raise concerns about transparency and notification</b>
 +
<blockquote> To discuss: Also, questions about editing the wiki - Why is she unable, for example, to edit the "contents" section of the [[Budget]] page?</blockquote>
 +
''Umm, because it is not editable. Its an automatic index of content.''
 +
 
 +
 
 +
<b>Item 4: Trip to Poland</b>
 +
<blockquote> To discuss: Update on invitations (Neil on '''Architectural Association''' and '''Architectural Foundation''', Cinzia on '''An Architekture''', Kuba on Polish artists/architects, several of us on '''RSA''').</blockquote>
 +
 
 +
 
 +
 
 +
 
 +
<b>Item 5: Funding from IAM</b>
 +
<blockquote> To discuss: What do we need to do next (eg detailed budget?) By when? Also, do we know the exact dates?</blockquote>
 +
 
 +
 
 +
 
 +
<b>Item 6: Any other funding news?</b>
 +
<blockquote> To discuss: What else can we try?</blockquote>
 +
 
 +
 
 +
 
 +
<b>Item 7: Participants</b>
 +
<blockquote> To discuss: Who will be going? What do we want to achieve? Logistics? Budget?</blockquote>
 +
 
 +
 
 +
<b>Item 8: Any Other Business (AOB)</b>
 +
<blockquote> To discuss: Brief update on the bank account</blockquote>
 +
 
 +
 
 +
 
 +
----
 +
here are the <b>INSERT MINUTES LINK</b>
  
  
 
----
 
----
 
Return to [[Main Page]]
 
Return to [[Main Page]]

Latest revision as of 13:16, 26 March 2009

Agenda

DATE Tuesday 27th March 2009
TIME 2pm
LOCATION Royal Festival Hall. At the back - furthest from the river - on the left

Appoint chair

Appoint Minute Taker


Item 1: PUBLIC SPACE AND PUBLIC DOMAIN

To discuss: Shift from 'public space' to 'public domain'. See Marsha's question here


Item 2; Embodied Public Domain

To discuss: Cinzia and Marsha to report on their Embodied Public Domain proposal: rationale, AHRC funding, etc.


Item 3; Marsha to raise concerns about transparency and notification

To discuss: Also, questions about editing the wiki - Why is she unable, for example, to edit the "contents" section of the Budget page?

Umm, because it is not editable. Its an automatic index of content.


Item 4: Trip to Poland

To discuss: Update on invitations (Neil on Architectural Association and Architectural Foundation, Cinzia on An Architekture, Kuba on Polish artists/architects, several of us on RSA).



Item 5: Funding from IAM

To discuss: What do we need to do next (eg detailed budget?) By when? Also, do we know the exact dates?


Item 6: Any other funding news?

To discuss: What else can we try?


Item 7: Participants

To discuss: Who will be going? What do we want to achieve? Logistics? Budget?


Item 8: Any Other Business (AOB)

To discuss: Brief update on the bank account



here are the INSERT MINUTES LINK



Return to Main Page