We are trying to be sensitive to governance.
Governance emerges whenever there is a deliberate organization of interactions between people.
Whenever people form a community, group, centre, cluster or institution – from a loose collection of friends to a public museum - and deliberately organize their interactions, issues of governance follow.
The logic of governance is essentially functional: it is a series of processes that people must continuously carry out for the institution or community to create and replicate itself. Governance refers to a dynamic, rather than a static, system. ‘Open Organizations’ vividly embody this dynamic, they are frequently modeled as self-organizing systems where governance ‘emerges’ from open interaction and exchange.
We are striving to be an open organization, and to make all decisions, processes and production, open and public.
- Agenda template
- Minute template
Organizational archive January 2008
- See all of our published minutes of meetings and discussions
- A record of all our agendas
- Details of our incomes and expenditures
- Here are our annual reports
- Our original Five Year Plan submitted in May(ish) 2004 to secure funding from Research at Chelsea College of Art and design. It's our foundation document
Organizational archive before January 2008
- Before we migrated to mediawiki, our organizational archive was evolving here
return to Main Page