From Critical Practice Chelsea
When: July 3, 2013: 09:30-11:00
Where: E-Block at Chelsea
Who: Neil, Marsha, Malcolm, Alisdair and Claire
- Discussion around value and CP:
- What's the value of CP? For the Cluster? For individual members? For Chelsea? For the UAL?
- In what ways might CP model bleeding edge practice of relevance for CCW? The UAL? As these institutions reconfigure themselves going forward.
- Discussion around resourcing
- The Arts Council - in what ways is it relevant, or not?
- How might we resource reflexively, so that this process is recognised as constitutive of our social reproduction.
- Discussion around the post-doc remit
- Networking communities of practice - 'the economy of creativity/practice' - at CCW and beyond. For example, CMC and the sustainability agenda.
More to come...
Next: June 25, 2013: Post-doc Orientation Part 2
Return to Post-doc Meeting Minutes * Main Page