Difference between revisions of "Meeting Agenda for 9th May 2014"

From Critical Practice Chelsea
Jump to: navigation, search
 
(9 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
<h2>Agenda</h2>
 
<h2>Agenda</h2>
<blockquote><b>DATE</b> Tuesday 14th November 2006 <br>
+
<blockquote><b>DATE</b> Friday 9th May 2014 <br>
  
 
<b>LOCATION</b> 5:00 - 7:00, Chelsea College of Art and Design E-BLOCK, Millbank</blockquote>
 
<b>LOCATION</b> 5:00 - 7:00, Chelsea College of Art and Design E-BLOCK, Millbank</blockquote>
Line 10: Line 10:
  
  
<b>Item 1: Utopographies: Reflections</b>
+
<b>Item 1:[[Utopia Evaluation| Evaluation, Consensus and Location]] Reflections?</b>
 +
<blockquote> '''To discuss:''' What worked; what didn't - other thoughts and reflections. Reportback on the publication. </blockquote>
  
<blockquote> To discuss: What worked; what didn't - other thoughts and reflections. Reportback on the publication. </blockquote>
 
  
  
 +
<b>Item 2:  Stephen Wright's workshop on usership, 20th June</b>
 +
<blockquote> '''To discuss:''' There was the possibility of doing this workshop on one of the boats in Chris Wainwright's flotilla. But would this dilute the focus? Would it perhaps make more sense for us to do run the workshop on dry land? Is there interest in combining this with a book launch and screening related to Stephen's little publication for [http://www.andpublishing.org/events/coming-soon/ AND]?</blockquote>
  
<b>Item 2:  Stephen Wright's workshop on usership</b>
 
  
  
<blockquote> To discuss: There was the possibility of doing this workshop on one of the boats in Chris Wainwright's flotilla. But would this dilute the focus? Would it perhaps make more sense for us to do run the workshop on dry land? Is there interest in combining this with a book launch and screening related to Stephen's little publication for [http://www.andpublishing.org/events/coming-soon/ AND]?</blockquote>
 
  
 +
<b>Item 3: [[Evaluation Screenings]] Season </b>
 +
<blockquote> '''To discuss:''' Where are we in [[Evaluation Screenings]] process? General reflections on the AIR screening. Amy to report on her and Catherine's work for upcoming ones; Marsha to report on how things are developing with Basia. </blockquote>
  
  
  
<b>Item 3: Screening Season </b>
 
  
 +
<b>Item 4: Futurising the Curriculum: THIS IS HOW WE ROLL and THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY</b>
 +
<blockquote> '''To discuss:''' Marsha to intro what the project is about, where it's at and how CP might be involved.</blockquote>
  
<blockquote> To discuss: Where are we in the process? General reflections on the AIR screening. Amy to report on her and Catherine's work for upcoming ones; Marsha to report on how things are developing with Basia. </blockquote>
 
  
  
  
 +
<b>Item 5: Funding </b>
 +
<blockquote> '''To discuss:''' Funding the Market of Evaluation...or not..through the Millbank Market.</blockquote>
  
<b>Item 4: Futurising the Curriculum: THIS IS HOW WE ROLL and THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY</b>
 
<blockquote> To discuss: Marsha to intro what the project is about, where it's at and how CP might be involved.</blockquote>
 
  
 
+
<b>Item 6: Funding the Practice Garden </b>
 
+
<blockquote> '''To discuss:''' Funding for [[The Practice Garden]] - request for £20.00</blockquote>
 
+
<b>Item 5: Funding </b>
+
<blockquote> To discuss: Funding the market...or not...</blockquote>
+
  
  
  
  
 +
<b>Item 6: Any Other Business (AOB)</b>
 +
<blockquote> '''To discuss:''' Anything not on the agenda</blockquote>
  
  
Line 55: Line 56:
  
 
----
 
----
here are the <b>INSERT MINUTES LINK</b>
+
here are the [[minutes_09052014]]
  
  
  
 
----
 
----
return to [[Agendas]]
+
return to [[Housekeeping]]

Latest revision as of 18:24, 9 May 2014

Agenda

DATE Friday 9th May 2014
LOCATION 5:00 - 7:00, Chelsea College of Art and Design E-BLOCK, Millbank

Appoint chair

Appoint Minute Taker


Item 1: Evaluation, Consensus and Location Reflections?

To discuss: What worked; what didn't - other thoughts and reflections. Reportback on the publication.


Item 2: Stephen Wright's workshop on usership, 20th June

To discuss: There was the possibility of doing this workshop on one of the boats in Chris Wainwright's flotilla. But would this dilute the focus? Would it perhaps make more sense for us to do run the workshop on dry land? Is there interest in combining this with a book launch and screening related to Stephen's little publication for AND?



Item 3: Evaluation Screenings Season

To discuss: Where are we in Evaluation Screenings process? General reflections on the AIR screening. Amy to report on her and Catherine's work for upcoming ones; Marsha to report on how things are developing with Basia.



Item 4: Futurising the Curriculum: THIS IS HOW WE ROLL and THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY

To discuss: Marsha to intro what the project is about, where it's at and how CP might be involved.



Item 5: Funding

To discuss: Funding the Market of Evaluation...or not..through the Millbank Market.


Item 6: Funding the Practice Garden

To discuss: Funding for The Practice Garden - request for £20.00



Item 6: Any Other Business (AOB)

To discuss: Anything not on the agenda







here are the minutes_09052014



return to Housekeeping