Self-Org: 2011 - 2012 - Self-organization renewed
We are trying to be sensitive to governance.
Governance emerges whenever there is a deliberate organization of interactions between people.
Whenever people form a community, group, research cluster or institution – from a loose collection of friends to a public museum - and deliberately organize their interactions, issues of governance follow.
We are striving to be a 'self instituting' and 'open' organization; and to make all decisions, processes and production, open and public.
- Workshop 3
Documents of CP, keep on self organising
- Workshop 2
An archive of the amazing workshop:2
- Workshop 1
An archive of the amazing workshop:1
Current Functional Elements
- Warsaw Summit and the Alternativa - coordinated by Metod and Kuba
- Ranchito - coordinated by Metod and Neil
- Parade Publication - coordinated by Neil
- Parade coordinated by Neil and initially Cinzia Cremona
- Developing research into the sustainability of art, creativity and its institutions. Coordinated by Neil
- Self Representation - cordinated by ?
- Budget- coordinated by ?
- Development - coordinated by ?
- Self Organisation - we will all coordinate this (?)
- Social Relations- cordinated by ?
- See all of our published minutes of meetings and discussions
- A record of all our agendas
- Details of our incomes and expenditures
- Our annual reports
return to Main Page