The general function of the Social Relations working group is to reflect and engage actively with the representation of self-organization and cooperative practice. <br/> <br/> As Critical Practice constitutes practice as well as fostering distinct projects, this working group's objective is to produce concepts, environments and artifacts useful for the purposes of elaborating on Critical Practice's inner dynamics, development and promotion. <br>
- Fresh off the press as of September 2008, The Critical Practice publication, issue 2 is now also available.<br>Download a lo-res PDF here
- The Critical Practice Publication, Issue 1 gives a snapshot of Critical Practice's activities as of July 2007.<br> Download a PDF
Email us to request a hard copy.
- Critical Practice Song Workshop<br> Coordinated by Trevor Giles in collaboration with Mikey Georgeson a.k.a. Mr. Solo
- Notes for a talk on cooperation, Critical Practice and Open Organizational guidelines.
- 20 images that form a possible Pecha-Kucha style presentation of Critical Practice
- A presentation To Chelsea research students - amend this for other situations
... we might explore:
4IP: Innovation for the Public, a Channel 4 initiative.
Virtual Policy, Ren Reynolds’ policy think tank. Virtual and online world policy event. Lots of lawyers, lots of geeks.
What They Could Do They Did, has a member in common with CP, Mike Knowlden. They describe us as an 'aligned project' ...
return to Main Page