PR responsibilities for Parade
From Critical Practice Chelsea
Notes from Skype Meeting with Miriam 10:15-11:00
- We reviewed MK's proposal
- We agreed that any people doing flyers would be subcontractors - MK would pay them from fees she receives from AIM - but that should apply for these monies over and beyond what she's received.
- We agreed that phone calls would be absorbed into MK's fee.
- MK will try to attend our May 10th meeting
- MK to email intro letter for PR
- Marsha to send high quality photos to MK on Monday, May 10th.
- Pronouncing names - check in the meeting
- MK to join the CP wiki
- Marsha to set up the Progress Chart on the wiki
- Marsha to contact to Chelsea people organizing The Contingency of Curation organizers = someone to invite people over to the launch event on the 21st.
- We discussed listings. There may be a problem with listing both events. Targets for the days: Barcamps = 100 people and Market of Idea = 500.
- Marsha to make Miriam Kings an administrator of FB
- Look at Parade barcamps in the template - flesh out the Future Publics
Tuesday, March 11, 2010
- Miriam and Marsha drafted a short intro paragraph and sent out the first round of press releases
- Miriam contacted the events people at CCW to discuss merging our facebook pages - we're waiting for a response
- Marsha is waiting to hear back from Ian about fixing the CP list, as we'd like to send the flyer from this.
- Tuesday Marsha will locate envelops for the mailout
- Miriam will print out the labels for the mail out on Thursday
- Friday evening, Miriam and Marsha will meet at Chelsea to stuff and send the envelops
- Miriam will collect flyers from the Gatehouse and/or from the Research Office on Friday
return to Parade