From Critical Practice Chelsea
Revision as of 15:14, 22 November 2010 by Neil
The Social Relations working group considers how Critical Practice represents itself.
- Agenda template
- Minute template
- Invoice template
Organizational pages 2007 - 10
- See all of our published minutes of meetings and discussions
- A record of all our agendas
- How to manage budgets, how to claim and details of income and expenditure
- Here are our annual reports
- Download a lo-res PDF of Critical Practice Issue 2.
- Our original Five Year Plan submitted in May(ish) 2004 to secure funding from Research at Chelsea College of Art and design. It's our foundation document
Organizational archive before January 2008
- Before we migrated to mediawiki, our organizational archive was evolving here
- Notes for a talk on cooperation, Critical Practice and Open Organizational guidelines.
- 20 images that form a possible Pecha-Kucha style presentation of Critical Practice
- A presentation To Chelsea research students - amend this for other situations
return to Main Page