Coordinator: Neil Cummings, Marsha Bradfield,
Members: Amy McDonnell, Karem Ibrahim, Blanca Regina, Trish, Eva, Claire, Sissu, Catherine, Metod
A possible visual look for #TransAction: A Market of Values in 4 options
CP: #TA will involve a broad range of visual and written materials throughout the process of preparing for the market and the actual market in July and the publication. CP: #TA's visuals need to hold and inform the content generated but not dominate it. With this in mind I decided on a few protocols everybody can type into whatever word processing or design application you use and will look exactly the same across applications and users.
- TransAction visuals:
- CP: #TA are always written together – one above the other.
- CP: #TA can be written in three possible variations as seen in the presentation but we should decide on one core variation: CP (initials) + #TransAction, or Critical Practice + #TransAction, or Critical Practice + #TransAction: A Market of Values
- I am using a very versatile and clear font – Roboto (I will send this to all). It is not Helvetica (or Arial) but has a similar strong feel. This professional font comes in 6 weights (+italics) which will be great both for titles and text body. It includes all western Europe, eastern Europe, Cyrillic and Greek glyphs, which will allow us to be precise in crediting throughout the process, market and the publication.
- Colours are not final! In the presentation you can see four variations which can be mixed and matched but can also be changed in what we want. We will use 1 strong colour and black as you can see in the visuals. This will also be important if we'll be printing a 2-colour publication (depending on the budget we'll have).
- Visuals are different in only minor glyph or style changes: either a colon, under-line, curly brackets, or none. We will chose one of the four and apply it throughout CP: #TA documents and visuals.
#TransAction – Visual Identity – option 1
#TransAction – Visual Identity – option 2
#TransAction – Visual Identity – option 3
#TransAction – Visual Identity – option 4
Return to Market of Values Research
== Comments ==